Client: One of the biggest telecommunication companies in Kyrgyzstan
Business goals: Develop an interactive and informational website with a wide functionality of private accounts and the ability for Megacom website administrators to control and manage every part of the website, private accounts, content, and vacancies.
Product: User-friendly website with the ability for users to control their balance, tariffs, send messages to Megacom numbers and others depending on the type of permission: private or corporate. Administrator and content managers are able to control the information, appearance, positions of the given information, promotions and users' accounts on their side.
• Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Postgres, Elasticsearch, Puma, Sidekiq, Redis
• Agile management framework, UI/UX design
The valuable feedback and suggestions received from the client and other app users resulted in the final deployment. The end result for private sellers and enterprising, feature-rich and easy to use website with following beneficial features:
- Administrators are able to manage the information about users of their service and private accounts, create and edit users, content managers with the ability to provide permissions to access the specific portals and parts of them.
- Content managers are able to add/update/edit and delete the content of the website at any time, any department, change the structure of the website and manage the language preferences of the website versions.
- Users are able to access/ add/ edit/ update and delete the content based on the permissions given by the administrator.