High Technology Park has signed a memorandum of mutually beneficial cooperation with new partner from South Korea - NHNetworks company. Vice President Ho Jun bin and Acting Director of the HTP Chubak Temirov plan to exchange information on the application of new technologies and work together in the development of IT projects.
In order to implement the memorandum, both sides intend to take the following measures:
1. cooperation in the development of IT projects
2. participation of experts in conferences and various forums
3. joint work on finding qualified personnel for educational institutions
4. support of friendly and partnership relations
5. mutually beneficial exchange of information in the field of IT.